Using local produce
Thank you for visiting our traditional cafe. We aim to satisfy your every wish and requirement. Our cuisine is of the highest quality and particular emphasis is placed on the use of regional products from renowned Tyrolean companies.
- Meat products – from our own farm
- Meat and sausage products - Andrä Hörtnagl, Hall in Tirol
- Pasta - Recheis, Hall in Tirol
- Milk and dairy products - TirolMilch
- Fruit and vegetables - Ischia, Innsbruck
- Flour and cereal products - Rauch Mühle, Innsbruck
- Marmalades, jams, fruit syrups - Darbo, Stans
- Café Central is open daily, also Sundays and public holidays, from 7:00 am until 10:00 pm
- (Food served from 10:00 am until 9:15 pm).
- In fine weather, our outdoor dining areas and courtyard terrace are open from April until November.
- Piano evening: every Sunday from October until April, 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm.
We would particularly like to draw your attention to our extensive breakfast menu which is available daily from 7:00 am until 9:00 pm.
We also offer the perfect location for
- Breakfast with the family, friends or acquaintances
- Press breakfasts
- Breakfast with business partners
Our rooms provide space for 8 - 50 people and can be reserved for a variety of events, celebrations and seminars
- Cherry room up to 8 people
- Club room up to 55 people
- Courtyard room up to 45 people
- Seminar room “Axamer Lizum” up to 20 people
- Seminar room “Glungezer” up to 8 people
Vouchers for breakfast, food, drink and ski passes for Axamer Lizum are available from the hotel reception
A very warm welcome
your Cafe Central Team